Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scooters, Vacation, Fall...

Drew is trying to help me think of a subject to write about. I wrote exactly what he said, thinking that he was really helping me, but then he pointed out that there is a prompt at the bottom of this post page that says "Labels for this post: e.g. scooters, vacation, fall". Isn't he so clever!

3 comments:

My Hand Full said...

You are soo funny Julie!! And, by the way, Carrie caught her ancient sis up to date by creating my blog. What a nice b-day present (for me). Hmm. So, come visit me!! my site address is http://myhandfull.blogspot.com

carrie said...

Holly and I were laughing at that. That is so funny. I see those tag 'suggestions' everytime I'm making a new post. Keep on a comin' with the postin'. It's great to read your writing! Btw, I found some funny letters from you when I was looking through my hope chest the other night. :))

carrie said...

Hey Miss Shmulie! I tagged you on my blog. If you don't want to do it, fine, no biggy. But it would sure be fun to read! Hope you're doing great and can't wait to see you this weekend!